Indian giant “Reliance” has stepped into online grocery. Yes, you read it right. Now, Jio is into online grocery delivery with the name JioMart or can say Reliance JioMart.
JioMart is going to be India’s next big online grocery shop. It is also known as “Desh ki Nayi Dukaan”. A new shop of country.
Reliance Industries MD Mukesh Ambani took this decision to just after the Reliance Jio Facebook deal. Yes, Facebook is going to invest Rs 43,574 Cr for a 9.99% stake. Therefore, JioMart will get friendly support from WhatsApp too.
What is Reliance JioMart?
Reliance JioMart is O2O (Online-to-Offline) business platform. It is a new e-commerce marketplace of the Reliance group. It will make grocery shopping easy and convenient.
At present, customers can place order online but make payments and collect the products offline (from the nearest grocery shop).
But in the very near future, they are going to launch JioMart app. Once the app gets launched, online payment, free, and express home delivery will begin.
In app, customers will just need to make a list. Order online & wait for product delivery. It will be so easy right! Currently Jio Mart, it is available in Navi Mumbai, Thane and Kalyan area (Maharashtra). But, later it will be introduced to other cities.
The idea is to connect 20 crores customers with 3 crores offline retailers in India. Very soon, it will spread to other cities. Though it’s app is currently unavailable. But it will available soon on PlayStore and Appstore.
What is tagline of Jio Mart?
Tagline of Jio Mart is “Desh Ki Nayi Dukaan”
What are Jio Mart Cities?
Currently Reliance Jio Mart is live as a pilot project in Navi Mumbai, Kalyan & Thane. Almost 6,000 Kirana stores has been on-borded till date.
Once the Jio Mart app will roll out, this online grocery shopping will start catering services to other cities including Delhi, Bengaluru etc.
Jiomart is one of the safest online portals. The transaction is also done via safe gateway. Above all, it is Indian company.
Benefits of JioMart for Customers:
- Over 50,000 grocery products
- Authentic products
- Indian Company
- Save 3,000 Rs
- No minimum order value
- Buy products online or offline
- Make orders through WhatsApp
- A very simple ordering process
- No need to stand in queue
- Free home delivery (not available yet)
- Quick delivery (not available yet)
- Products will be delivered safely
- Regular updates about the products
- Friendly return policy
- No hidden charges
Benefits of Being a JioMart Retailer:
- Get a platform to sell products
- Get a wide range of customers
- Increase your Income
- New employment opportunities
- Be a part of country’s largest Group
- Safe portal for transaction
- Get rid off customers’ arguments on door
What types of Products Jio Mart will list & Sell?
Initially, Jio Mart has limited products on it. But later they will include more products like daily staples, shampoo, soaps and many more. So that, they can give tough competition to competitors like Amazon, Grofers, Big Basket etc.
Jio Mart Pre-registration
Sources said, RIL has sent invitations to its customers. Also, giving offering up to Rs. 3000 for pre-registration. But it will be limited to early customers. Check how to register on JioMart
How to Pre-register as a Customer on Jio Mart and get Rs 3000 Off
- Go to official Website of JioMart
- Fill the required details
- Click on “Generate OTP” button
- Enter the OTP received on mobile
- Immediately you will receive a confirmation message
- This way you can save up to Rs 3000
Details needed for Reliance JioMart Registration:
- First Name*
- Last Name*
- Mobile No*
- Email ID (optional)
Note: Make sure you enter, correct and working mobile number. Without OTP, you will not be able to register.
How to be a Retailer on JioMart:
Currently, the Jio Mart is working actively in Navi Mumbai, Thane & Kalyan. The Jio Mart team handed over POS machines to local retailers in those areas. Also, they make them understand the procedure to use the machine.
Currently, they have approx 5k to 6k retailers (Kiranas) working with them. They all went live for WhatsApp grocery shopping.
To be a retailer on JioMart:
- Go to Official Website or Click here
- Click on “Retailers” button and then “Become a Retailer”
- Read the pointers carefully
- Then click “I am Interested” if you are
- Fill the details
- Enter captcha and press submit
- You will get a confirmation message after pressing Submit button
Later, the Jio Mart team will spread to other areas. Either, they will launch the app and cater the service to other areas or vice-versa. In the 2nd case, they will follow the same procedure for retailers.
Criteria to be a JioMart Distributor (Dealer):
- Currently, one should be a distributor with a renowned brand
- Party should have sufficient infrastructure
- Should have the required level of infrastructure and finances
- The distributor should have good market value
- Also, have a good relationship with retailers
- When the distributor fulfills the onboarding norms, the local sales team will visit him to verify and approve
Why to become Distributor on Reliance JioMart:
Jio Mart is a child of Reliance. Reliance is a giant company of India’s richest person. Association with such a leading brand gives you good growth. Your growth will be proportional to the brand’s growth.
Documents needed for JioMart Distributor:
- Passport size photographs (Min two)
- Photocopy (Xerox) of Aadhar Card or Voter ID
- Address (Residential) proof
- Firm Certificate
- PAN Card
- GST Certificate
Process to become JioMart Distributor:
Once the JioMart app will get launched, you can take its dealership. Then you will be able to sell your products, like a dealer sell on Amazon or Flipkart.
- Firstly Go to the Official Website of JioMart
- Read the Instructions Carefully
- Click on the “I AM INTERESTED” button
- Fill all the required details
- Enter captcha for text verification
- Click on the “Submit” button
- You will get a confirmation message i.e “Your lead created successfully”
Also Read: How to become Jio Mart Distributor?
Popular Categories of Reliance JioMart
Now, lets have a look popular categories to be on Jio Mart:
- Healthy Drinks & Beverages
- Beauty Care Products
- Quick & Ready to Eat Foods
- Dairy Products
- Bakery items & Eggs
- Cleaning & Household care
- Foodgrains, Oils & Masala
- Mom & Baby Care
Currently these categories will be available on Jio Mart. But gradually, more will be added once app gets launched.
How to Place Order on JioMart:
- Save JioMart WhatsApp number “88500 08000”.
- Send a “Hi” to this no.
- You will get a link in reply which will be valid for 30 minutes.
- Set your locality and select products.
- Fill all the details in the form and Proceed.
- Further, JioMart will show the products available in your area.
- Select the items you want and Place Order.
- You will get a confirmation once your order is ready.
- Finally, go to the store, pay the bill and collect your order.
- In case of any confusion or query, you can contact Jio Mart Customer Care anytime.
How to Contact Reliance JioMart Customer Care?
Jio Mart provides 24*7 free customer care service to its customers. Here is Jio Mart customer care number(Toll-Free) 7000370003 and Jio Mart Email ID firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jio Mart Whatsapp assistance is available 24*7. Once the Jio Mart app gets launched, customers will get chat support also.
What are Reliance JioMart Deals & Offers?
Lots of products are available on discounted rate on Jio Mart. Some products are available at 10 to 15% discount on MRP. While on the other hand some are available up to 50% discount.
Customers will get multiple sections under deals and offers which offer good discounts to customers:
- Deals of the Day
- Flash Sale
- Under 99 Store
- Super Savers
How to Download JioMart App?
Currently, Jio Mart app is not available for Android or iOS. But you can still download its apk and install it on your Android phone.
JioMart Customer Experience
Customers from Navi Mumbai, Kalyan & Thane have shared their feedback about Jio Mart services. They are very happy with hassle-free shopping & return policy.
They said the ordering process is very simple and they found products from their nearby Kiranawala shop easily by making payments offline. The best part is that they didn’t have to stand in queue for hours during the lockdown for buying products.
Customers are super happy with no minimum order value and hassle-free return policy. They all are deliberately waiting for the Jio Mart app launch to get home deliveries of the products.
What all Information you got today?
JioMart is going to be a giant online grocery shop. Like other Jio products, it will be familiar soon. Though currently it is limited to 3 cities. But soon it will be going to spread countrywide.
So, why wait. Just visit the official website and be one of the luckiest customers to get ₹3,000 Benefits.